A 4-day adventurous group travel experience to KwaZulu-Natal
This 4-day adventure trip will take you to the edge of the world’s highest gorge swing, the world’s most beautiful pier (according to CNN), some of SA’s historical sites and a whole lot in between. Like all other #TravelWithAfrika group trips, you can come alone, with a friend or partner.
We’ll meet and greet at a departure point in Johannesburg and drive to [Durban] KwaZulu-Natal, stopping at a few sites along the way.
We’re gonna spend this day in South Coast KZN. We’re doing the gorge swing, zip line and game drive.
On the 3rd day, we’re gonna hike to an epic waterfall where we can enjoy a refreshing shower, then have a really beautiful beach picnic set up with food and drinks.
After a sunrise at what CNN rated most beautiful pier in the world, we’re gonna get breakfast then check out of our lodge, before drive back home in Johannesburg.
- Return flights from JHB (other cities can be arranged too)
- Accommodation (in Greenpoint) for the entire duration of the trip.
- Local transport to move around Cape Town.
- Breakfast – Our accommodation offers breakfast.
- Activities: Quad biking, cycling, hiking and more
- A host to guide you
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Johannesburg
- Other meals (only breakfast is covered)
- Other activities not listed in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses including tips
- Gorge Swing or Zip Line
R4 850.00 Per Person
4 – 7 March 202124 – 27 April 202120-23 May 2021
Yes, you can join a group trip by yourself, with friends or with a partner.
There are different kinds of people [read characters] who sign up, but it’s usually young, open-minded adventure seekers.
Yes, you will need to get yourself to Johannesburg though.
Yes, you secure your spot with a non-refundable deposit, then pay the balance in monthly installments, or pay in full.
No, please arrange your own travel and personal belongings insurance.
Yes, accommodation is shared = 2 people per room. But you can also request a single room (at an extra cost) if you prefer.