Make sure to book your spot on this 4-day adventure group trip through the iconic Panorama Route in Mpumalanga province.
On this 4 day and 3 night journey, we’ll take you through the scenic Panorama Route and more!
The Panorama Route is a scenic road along the Mpumalanga Escarpment dotted with several cultural and natural points of interest. It has spectacular views, impressive waterfalls and
We’ll meet and greet at a departure point in Johannesburg and drive to Mpumalanga, stopping at a Buddhist Temple along the way. Arriving at our lodge in the evening.
After breakfast we’ll head out and spend all day seeing some of the Panorama Route’s most popular and scenic sites, like God’s Window, Three Rondavels and Blyde River Canyon.
After breakfast we’ll head out for some adventure; we’ll fly across the Graskop Gorge on a 135 meter zip line, the brave can also do “The Big Swing” (like a bungee jump, but not exactly a bungee) which is one of the world’s highest cable gorge swings. Then we’ll return home for a swim and Braai (In South Africa, we call it a Braai not BBQ).
After breakfast, we’ll check out of our lodge, visit another waterfall before driving back home in Johannesburg.
- Accommodation for the entire duration of the trip.
- Transport, we’re driving in a shuttle from Johannesburg to Mpumalanga and back.
- Breakfast – R100 cash for breakfast on days 2,3 and 4.
- Entrance fees: The sites we visit have entrance fees and all these are included in the price.
- Zip line: Zip lining is included in the price. If you’d like to do the “The Big Swing” this will be at your own cost.
- A host to guide you
What’s not included
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Johannesburg
- Other meals (only breakfast is covered)
- Other activities not listed in the itinerary
- The Big Swing
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses including tips
R6 250.00 Per Person
11- 14 February 20221-4 April 2022
Yes, you can join a group trip by yourself, with friends or with a partner.
There are different kinds of people [read characters] who sign up, but it’s usually young, open-minded adventure seekers.
Yes, you will need to get yourself to Johannesburg though.
Secure your spot with a non-refundable deposit, then pay the balance in monthly installments, or pay in full.
No, please arrange your own travel and personal belongings insurance.
Yes, accommodation is shared = 2 people per room. But you can also request a single room (at an extra cost) if you prefer